- Three 25,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 630 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 871 square inches
- 75,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 14,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner with full kit
- Two 17,000 BTU side burners
- Complete seamless welded 304 stainless steel construction
- Cast stainless steel cooking grates
- Electronic continuous ignition
- High temperature ceramic briquette barrier
- Convertible between propane and natural gas with additional equipment
- Made in Mexico by Fisher & Paykel Appliances Limited
Full Review – DCS Professional 48-Inch Gas Grill
In the early days of high-end gas grills, particularly those that were built in to custom enclosures to make outdoor kitchens, few companies dominated like DCS. They may not have invented the Gas Grill, but they did a lot to popularize its priciest version. They also hired, trained, and molded most of the people who would go on to start more than half of the DCS’ competition. DCS makes a great grill that can really be considered professional.
The DCS Professional 48-Inch freestanding gas grill is a marvel to behold. It is large, solidly constructed and packed with extras (most optional). In this configuration, the 48-Inch comes with three main burners, a rear mounted rotisserie burner and two cart mounted side burners. Of course you can customize when you order.
This grill is large produces a lot of heat, but it is in the engineering of the firebox and everything that goes between the burners and the food that make this unit really impressive. Over the burners sit ceramic rods that hold and radiate heat as well as control flare-ups. The cooking grates are concave cast stainless steel. Drippings drain down the channels of these grates reducing the amount of grease that hits the ceramic rods, minimizing flare-ups and reducing burning. The cooking grates are angled creating the one thing that people point out as a problem with this grill. If you put a hot dog on the cooking grates, it will roll off and fall on the ground.
This grill is completely constructed of high grade, welded stainless steel. It features a full rotisserie system, including a 14,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner. It also comes with a dedicated 3,500 BTU smoker burner and wood chip drawer with front access. The entire grill is covered by one of the best warranties in the industry and support is excellent. DCS is widely distributed and one of the most popular brands in high end gas grills.