- Six 10,000 BTU Stainless Steel Burners
- 582 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 786 square inches
- 60,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 12,000 BTU standard side burner
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Enamelled steel construction with some stainless steel components
- Electronic (AA-battery) ignition
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Available in propane - Convertible to Natural Gas
- Made in China by Nexgrill Industries LLC.
Full Review – Nexgrill Deluxe 6-Burner Gas Grill
In the world of bigger is better, the Nexgrill Deluxe 6-burner seems like a huge grill. It certainly has a lot of knobs on the control panel. The truth is, however that each burner produces only 10,000 BTUs each for a maximum output of 60,000 BTUs. Of course, with only 582 square inches of cooking space (which is actually a lot), this is really an average sized gas grill with an average potential heat output. The real problem is, that at around $300USD, this is also a cheap grill with a lot of parts. You can probably guess that quality is where the cutbacks are made.
This gas grill features a standard 12,000 BTU side burner, which is a nice feature for those who use it. While the cooking grates are porcelain coated cast iron, they are lightweight. In fact, this whole grill, with its seven burners, control valves, knobs, and cast iron cooking grates, only weighs around 100 pounds. Considering that it has an enclosed cart, casters, and all the necessary parts to make a gas grill, it is not a strong or sturdy product. For the price, what else would you expect.
If you are reading this review, then you have probably seen the grill in person and what to make sure that you are selecting the right grill for you. My recommendation is to take a look at my list of the Best Gas Grills between $250 and $500. You are probably going to find a small, but considerably better grill there.