- Two 13,250 BTU top ported stainless steel burners
- 360 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 450 square inches
- 26,500 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Fold down side tables
- Electronic Ignition (one AA-battery)
- Cast aluminum and powder coated steel construction
- iGrill compatable
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Sold as Propane or Natural Gas - not convertible
- Made in China by Weber-Stephen Products Company
- Also available in Stainless Steel exclusive to Home Depot
Full Review – Weber Spirit II E-210
Ideal for small spaces, this two-burner grill has fold down side tables for a minimum footprint. There isn’t much else to this grill and at around $400USD there are many larger and better featured grills. What makes this model stand out, eventually, is that it is a Weber. This means good construction, a high degree of attention to detail, and of course, Weber’s support. The warranty on this model 10 years across the board. If anything goes wrong in that period of time, Weber will fix it.
The 360 square inches of primary cooking space on this model isn’t impressive, but for the average family, or couple, it has the space necessary to do most everything. Being a two-burner grill, its indirect cooking capacity is limited. Items cooked over an indirect fire will need to be regularly turned for even cooking.